Contact Me

Name

Email

Message

Created by Templates Zoo

Soniastic

About Sonia


Hi! I'm Sonia!
Sonia Rajendra Tiwari

I'm a Visual Designer with experience working in the design industry as Game Artist, Art Director and User Experience Designer. I have lived and worked in India (Indore, Mumbai, Ahmedabad) and US (San Francisco, Redwood City, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Santa Clara).

I currently work as a UX designer in Ahmedabad during weekdays and frequent as a Guest Lecturer at National Institute of Design (NID) during weekends. 


I hold a BSc in Electronic Media from EMRC Indore and an MFA in Animation from Academy of Art University, San Francisco. The name 'soniastic' came about in art school where I was in awe of all the amazing talent around me. I always thought I might never be as fantastic, but I can try to be 'soniastic!'

Growing up Dyslexic, Design Industry has been a great place to express my thoughts and ideas visually! Outside of work I love going outdoors, sewing crafts, and impromptu jam sessions with my music-loving friends.


I'm known to bring up '30 Rock' references in my everyday conversations, which I think is one of the best shows ever. Sitcoms have helped me laugh my way through many difficult times - perhaps this is why I embrace humor in my character designs, too!


For any possible creative collaborations write to soniastic at gmail!